AppDelete is an uninstaller for Macs that will remove not only Applications but also Widgets, Preference Panes, Plugins, and Screensavers along with their associated files. Without AppDelete these associated items will be left behind to take up space and potentially cause issues. For a proper uninstall don’t just delete but be sure to AppDelete!
* All-New UI and revised workflow for the best AppDelete experience ever
* Optimized for operation on macOS High Sierra (backwards compatible with Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/Sierra)
* New and Improved search algorithm to find the most files ever
* File sizes and grouping for all items
* Fully compatible with Retina displays
* All latest technologies/dev tools being utilized such as Automatic Reference Counting and Grand Central Dispatch
* Updated Tools menu with features such as App Reset, Clear Logs, and showing Library folder
* All-New Genius Search and much improved Orphans search
* Major updates to Hidden mode for background operation with menubar icon
* Additional Preferences such as Ignore List and Protect Running Apps
* Updated Help file to make options more clear to user
* Sixteen languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish, and Swedish
* Sparkle updater to always have the latest version (with new localizations)
* Search filters to find items for deletion fast (including old PPC apps)
* Finds associated items that are invisible or hidden
* Trash monitoring so that simply throwing an app in the trash triggers AppDelete
* Archive/Install from Archive feature for safekeeping and transferring items to another Mac
* Password requested only once if needed instead of multiple requests
* Keeps a Log of all activities and has the ability to Undo a deletion
* Moves items into an organized deleted package in your trash
* Force Empty Trash for stubborn to remove items
* And More...
Intel Mac running OS 10.7 (Lion) or higher (macOS Sierra compatible)
AppDelete is $7.99 via credit/debit card or PayPal which accepts all forms of payment (no account is necessary). After purchase you will receive a confirmation email containing your registration details (please check your Purchase Address/Spam if it doesn't arrive).
* AppDelete Version 3.2.9 - Release Date 5/13/2013 - 2.9 MB - Requires Intel or PPC Mac running OS 10.5 (Leopard) or higher (recommended for Leopard/Snow Leopard) - Price is $7.99 - Try or Buy
* AppDelete Version 2.2.4 - Release Date 6/8/2010 - 1.3 MB - Requires Intel or PPC Mac running OS 10.3.9 (Panther) or higher (recommended for Panther/Tiger) - Price is $5.00 - Try or Buy
The Trial will give you about 5 uses and a chance to explore a bit. For Support you can expect a personal response within 24 hours. AppDelete keeps a .workflow file to provide a contextual menu item for convenience. If removal is ever required simply delete it from your <Home>/Library/Services folder. Or on Leopard your <Home>/Library/Workflows/Applications/Finder folder. And for Alfred users there is an AppDelete workflow which can be found Here (thanks Schneppi).